Research on the cohort data
The NS-PARK cohort has been developed for scientific purposes. Access to its data is authorized only for the conduct of specific research projects.
Any investigator wishing to conduct a project on the cohort data must submit it to the Cohort team, in accordance with the submission circuit, by filling out a submission form. To access to this information and the form, please contact the Cohort team.
- The research project is submitted to the executive committee of the cohort, which verifies its admissibility, particularly in term of reguations. If necessary, the project is sent to the Scientific committee.
- The president of the Scientific committee designate two scientific reviewers and a methodologist to examine the project (feasibility, scientific relevant, data circuit and availability, methodology and statistical analysis plan).
- If the reviewers give a favorable opinion, the whole Scientific Committee gives its agreement to the conduct of the project, within 1 month from the reception of the file and transmits the request to the AP-HP Pharmacoepidemiology Center (statistical team of the cohort), in charge of the data extraction and/or analysis.
- The Scientific Committee solicits the agreement of each of the partner institutions whose data contained in the cohort may be used for the needs of the project.
- The Scientific Committee's opinion is given to the investigator after a maximum of two months. The Scientific Committee's agreement is equivalent to an authorization to access the NS-PARK data.
Information to NS-PARK centers: all the terms and conditions and rules for accessing the NS-PARK cohort data are detailed in the Cohort charter, attached to the NS-PARK project consortium agreement.